Thanks, MArk
I'll get on to it

On 9/9/2014 11:05, Mark Roberts wrote:
Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

Ok Guys -
I got three candidates here..
The key thing for me is...
see list of folders by their folder names
open a folder - view thumbnails
view the first one large, then hit the right arrow on my keyboard
to click through them one at a time with -keyboard- arrow
  - like a slide show but moving to next image on my command, not timed.

I presume all three suggested run on XP?

I don't need it to do anything else, except possibly rotate the view.

It would be especially useful if I can view canon raw files as well
as DNGS, PEFS if possible.. but if it only does jpgs that is ok.

I'm pretty sure FastStone Image Viewer meets all your requirements.
I'm also pretty sure InfanView doesn't. I'm not certain how xnview is
with raw files.

FastStone is what Doug and I use at Grandfather Mountain for the
presentations. It's free but very good.