FF? Not so much.

Which was a good reason not to get rid of your older pre digital Pentax lenses.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Walker" <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: "100% reliable rumor" 46MP Sony FF Sensor

A quick search at B&H Photo will show you just how much brand new
glass you can buy -- if you have the moola -- for the 645D and Z.
Medium format Pentax is well supported.

FF? Not so much.