To all who replied to my post on this subject—Bruce Dayton, John, Bob W, Bruce
Walker, and Igor—thank you very much for your very helpful replies. There may
not be complete agreement, but to my likes there was pretty strong consensus
among you. I was saved from at least one error—using a tripod—and alerted to
numerous possibilities that otherwise I would not have taken advantage of.

I am more hopeful than I was. Not, of course, of matching Dawoud Bey’s
accomplishment. I’ll report back about how it goes this evening.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"Imagining the other is a powerful antidote to fanaticism and hatred."

- Amos Oz