I'll test that when I get home this evening. Obviously if you're telling LR to
move the originals somewhere, it's going to complain if the originals aren't
accessible. But if you're merging one catalog into another and leaving the
files in place, it should be able to do that by updating the path references in
the db.

Godfrey