Bruce, sorry... I sent the message when I noticed that sale.

There are two classes of the calibrators:
1) colorimeters and 2) spectrometers.
ColorMunki Display,  i1 Pro, ... are colorimeters,
I vaguely remember seeing that Spyder 4 (Pro?) is also a colorimeter,
while Spyder 3 was a spectrometer.

IRC, coloremeters used to be a bit more expensive.
I don't remember all the details of the difference between the two classes, but I remember that I concluded for myself that for my needs a spectrometer was a bit more suitable.

Igor