A very nice portrait, well lit, but I find the dark background is merging into the the cloth she is wearing and hiding her shape.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Walker" <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
Subject: PESO Gothic Geisha

Emily Yoshizawa is a clothing designer, an artisan, a Japanese
language translator and a friend. She was keen to do another creative
photoshoot after having enjoyed our first collaboration last fall, so
I had her and a model friend over on Wednesday. My excuse of course
was to get more air time with the new lighting gear that Santa brought
me.

This is one of the first shots to shout loudly at me from the
Lightroom grid view:

https://500px.com/photo/95907507/gothic-geisha-by-bruce-walker

Model, hair, styling: Emily Yoshizawa
Makeup: Bronwyn Martens

K-3, DA* 16-50/2.8 at 45mm/f:14, 1/160th sec, ISO 100;
Lighting: PCB Einstein in Westcott Medium Apollo, camera-left;
Einstein with socked 22" beauty dish on background, camera-right;
Lr + Ps

--
-bmw