On 13 February 2015 at 17:16, Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What in the world is ugly about it?

Everything? Yeah, I think everything. Well, I do like the colour.

> That prism housing remind me of a Stealth Fighter:
> http://www.richard-seaman.com/Wallpaper/Aircraft/Attack/F117BankingHardLeft10oClock.jpg

Unless it would make me invisible while shooting on the street, I'd
rather it didn't look like an aeroplane.

> It is only slightly taller, and I think the design has elements that
> are reminiscent of the 67ii.
> http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kzfuedKIvUE/UeAdYidR0II/AAAAAAAAAWg/X12hlC4eEto/s1600/SDIM1197_2.jpg

That would be it! I never liked the 67 cameras. (Their shape; I've
never actually shot with one.)

> In any event, either some of you refuse to be happy with anything or
> you are going to be like those people who absolutely HATE that new
> song the first time they hear it, but it ends up sticking in your head
> and becoming one of your All Time Favorites, in time.
>
> :)

Happiness is an illusion, Darren ;-)

I don't particularly care how it will look, cos I'm not in the market,
and Pentax shouldn't be trying to please me. It was just a knee-jerk
reaction, and I will reserve further commentary for when we see the
finalised design, maybe in 2017.

Cheers,

   —M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com