Thanks, Paul.

This is the very first time I have intentionally toned an image for
viewing on paper. :) I am modelling the look after Mapplethorpe's
images as seen in his book Some Women (Bullfinch Press, 1989) and
almost all the tones lie in the extreme end zones; ie really dark and
really light. Yes, challenging to smartphones and other portable
devices, but them's the breaks. :)

I expect to be printing a few of the portraits for exhibition in the
spring, and I'm pretty sure I'll have to do a few test prints before I
get it right.

--
-bmw