Both nice, but I I prefer the black and white - and I'll nit pick the color one - there is a tiny bit of sparkle or something on her chignon that could easily be spotted out..

ann

On 3/2/2015 23:44, John Coyle wrote:
Gorgeous model beautifully photographed - who could ask for anything more?

John in Brisbane

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Bruce Walker
Sent: Tuesday, 3 March 2015 1:27 AM
To: Pentax Discuss Mailing List
Subject: PESO x2 - Sunday in the office

Best spent Sunday afternoon in ages. A local (Brampton) jazz singer named Aly
Westwood came over to
my home office studio and let me decorate her with fancy necklaces and
experiment with lights.

Aly - a b&w nod to Robert Mapplethorpe
https://500px.com/photo/100518995/aly-by-bruce-walker

Half Moon
https://500px.com/photo/100570259/half-moon-by-bruce-walker

K-3, DA* 50-135/2.8, f:11, 1/160th sec, ISO 100; Lr + Ps + Nik

Comments more than welcome.

--
-bmw