On Mar 19, 2015, at 2:05 PM, Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ... Unhappily, my
> tastes and the group's tastes don't intersect much anymore…

OK, so I mostly do Nature and Scenic shots, with Wildlife thrown in. Sometimes
the shapes and forms are my focus, sometimes it is the vibrant colors on the
trees. Sometimes the trees have no leaves. You do Nature and Scenic shots, with
wildlife thrown in. Sometimes the shapes and forms are your focus, sometimes
the vibrant colors of the accessories. Sometimes your “trees" have no leaves.
It seems to me that our tastes are very similar.

Seriously, I think this is one of the aspects that I really enjoy about PDML. I
am not likely to follow you or Bill into the studio. I am not likely to follow
Larry or Igor onto the dance floor. I am not likely to follow Rob or Dario onto
stage. But I do enjoy and believe I learn something from the challenges you
face and the steps you take to overcome those challenges. If PDML was all about
birds or Nature photography it would be rather boring.

stan