I don't remember how I found PDML It was a long time ago. It must have
been from a web search.

I unsubscribed quite a while ago when I quit taking pictures. Slide processing
got too expensive and I kept waiting for Pentax to offer a full frame
digital camera
but they never did. I finally packed up all my Pentax gear and took it to a KEH
buying event where I sold it all.

Not too long ago, I bought a full frame Canon digital camera and I
started shooting again. Susan and I are
thinking about going back to GFM this year.

I still despise the digital process. <G> My workflow is to shoot in
RAW, crop when needed and convert to jpg.
That's it. No levels, no sharpening, no anything.

It's very good to know that the PDML is still going. I'll contribute
when I can but there's not much I can offer.

Tom Reese

<edit> sorry if this is a duplicate post the first one doesn't seem to
have reached the PDML post office.