Currently?

Digital: K-5II with my battered and broken K20D as backup, (that camera took a lickin' and is still tickin')* and my still working fully functional *ist-DS** for shooting places I just don't want to risk even the K20D. I also have an intermediate model, (a mix of early and late),

Film: LX with film loaded that I haven't actually taken a photos with in some time, an MX in the same boat, and a Kodak Medalist II that I shoot a roll of Classic film with every couple of months, sad to say I have no way of scanning the genitives, so after processing them I admire the tonalities and then file them away for later...

* Partial list of damage, broken SD card door, out of alignment AF point indicators, cracked, (very), eyepiece glass, (in bright sunlight the view can be described as psychedelic. Repair would be so much more than replacement.

** There is a weird esoteric ritual having to do with alkaline batteries that must be performed before the camera will operate with Lithium batteries after it's been sitting a while. It's sad when we get old...

On 3/21/2015 3:59 AM, Malcolm Smith wrote:
Following on from the previous thread, what make of camera do you now use,
and has it changed over the years?

>From 1977 to 2014 I used almost exclusively Pentax equipment, although I had
a brief and disappointing fling with an Olympus in the early 90s. I still
use Pentax *most* of the time, but I now have a Canon camera as well, which
serves a different purpose.

Malcolm

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen