On 3/22/2015 5:27 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:
On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 5:05 AM, Attila Boros <attila.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 5:33 AM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 21/03/2015 4:22 PM, Attila Boros wrote:
On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 3:36 PM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:

I was
getting increasingly frustrated by Pentax's lack of a lens in the 35/1.4
range.
If you don't mind manual focus only, you might want to take a look at
this: http://www.zyoptics.net/product/mitakon-speedmaster-35mm-f0-95/
Not available in K mount.
Sorry, I've misread M43, thought it was M42.
Easy mistake. Only 1 millimeter difference.

Well since the we abbreviate all things, and it's just too hard to type out Practica/Pentax Screw mount, as opposed to at least three other screw mounts I can think of off the top of my head, these problems will continue to happen.

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen