The final edits in one gallery from a shoot with Japanese Canadian
designer Emily Yoshizawa, aka NeoShiki, from January.

Aside from the eye makeup, here is Emily as you'd find her in the arty
and trendy Queen Street West fashion area in Toronto:
https://flic.kr/p/rFjn6V

"Inspired by J-pop artist Ayumi Hamasaki's CD shoot for her
mini-album, FIVE, and the cult-classic Japanese Cyberpunk film Tetsuo:
The Iron Man, and J-metal band Onmyou-za, these items combine Japan's
popular and traditional patterns and designs with the equally popular
Cyberpunk culture."

Flickr album:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bruce_m_walker/sets/72157651345255017

Alternate presentation:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/bruce_m_walker/sets/72157651345255017/

Emily added some graphic elements, eg the metal serpent, in these
shots. She created the serpent with electronics and electrical junk
from a surplus shop on Queen. Other than that scale model, we shot
this in my family room. Lighting was two Paul C Buff Einstein strobes.

--
-bmw