Yes, these have been up on Facebook for quite a while. While
organizing my projects I just realized I had never published this one
in the usual photo sharing places, nor here. Dunno why.

The serpents are a lot smaller than they look. :) Emily put them
together in her room with a hot-melt glue gun, shot it there and
carefully cut out and composited them into the shots. The body of the
serpent is flexible power cable armour, about 1/2" diameter.

Thanks, Attila!