Thanks, Dan. God knows we could combine our magnolia shots and fill a good sized book.

On 5/6/15 8:39 AM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 12
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 09:36:02 -0400
From: "Daniel J. Matyola"<danmaty...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: May PUG - Enjoy!!

A colorful and thoroughly enjoyable gallery!

They are all superior images, but my particular favorites are:

Rick Womer's Sidewalk Spring -- interesting, well composed, pleasing
to the eye and totally unexpected!

Jan van Wijk's Spring Below the Sea -- The colors are very well
rendered, especially the ever-difficult deep red, and the image brings
back pleasant memories of of trip to the Netherlands many years ago.

Don Guthrie's Magnolias over Bluebells - I have been trying to
photograph both of these spring treasures over the past two weeks, but
Don has really shown how to do it in a single image that is well
composed with good controll over both the sharply focused objects and
the OoF background.

Dan Matyola