From: "Darren Addy" <pixelsmi...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 10:08:06 PM
Subject: Re: PESO: Long Abandoned

Far too kind, Frank! Until Jack spoke up I thought I'd have to sit my
camera down and walk away. :)

Appreciate the "nit pick" Jack, but not sure I understand. By "front"
do you mean the three windows side? And "house on the right of center"
you mean the whole house (by panning left or positioning to the left?

By way of explanation, I had to work around a couple of "problems" in
the scene:
1) What I really liked (and did not want to lose) was the thin boards
sticking out on the right of the roof peak and seeing them through the
small window hole in the peak.
2) The sun is *just* out of frame to the left.
3) If I move my feet further to the left you would see a
telephone/electrical pole come into view which I have hidden behind
the house. Left of the frame is also a tall communication tower (some
distance away).

I took several images at different distances and focal lengths (on the
10-20mm) but almost all were taken from this angle (for the
aforementioned reasons). Of the various zooms, etc. this is the one
that "jumped out" at me. I wish I could pull out the metal fence post
in the weeds in front of the building, but I didn't want to attempt
photoshopping it out. Didn't bother me THAT much.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.