From: "Darren Addy" <pixelsmi...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 7:15:31 AM
Subject: Re: PESO: Long Abandoned

I appreciate your thoughts Jack. I think a "post mortem" of shots is
always helpful and questions to stimulate thought and problem-solving
are always welcome. Our dilemma is that we can't know what a
photographer was working with just outside of the frame, but your
point raised allowed me to "flesh that out" a bit more. Valuable
contribution to the discussion, I think. Thanks again!

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.