I especially enjoyed seeing his images mounted, framed and hung on clients walls.

I generally ask people that have purchased my images to let me see the final result - mounted, matted & framed and where they've hung the images.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christine Aguila" <christ...@caguila.com>
Subject: Re: Pentax spotted

Some really interesting things on the site: 1) yes, there was a medium format Pentax, 2) Rick Wormer should check it out because he loves to shoot fields of blue bells, and there is a very nice shot of blue bells in the video, 3) the gallery of stills shows photographs printed large on canvas and how they might work hanging on the wall in different types of interior rooms—and his shot of the blue bells looks really nice in that dining room.

Cheers, Christine