On 23/07/15 23:39, Eric Weir wrote:
On Jul 22, 2015, at 12:54 PM, Mark Roberts <postmas...@robertstech.com> wrote:

For my bicycle travels I've used a Tamrac "Velocity 7" sling pack.
Holds a camera and one or two lenses. Fast, easy access. Worked very
well for me
Thanks, Mark. I picked up a Pentax sling bag during a visit to KEH a few months
back. I like Larry’s suggestion, but the sling bag might work pretty well.

The problem with sling bags is that they will keep sliding to your side when you want them to stay on the back. Or at least, this happens a lot when I cycle around with my small Tamrac. Perhaps other models/brands have better designs that may help prevent it...

- Toralf

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"You keep on learning and learning, and pretty soon
you learn something no one has learned before."

- Richard Feynman