Well, My K20D functions fine - a great camera, really.

I solved the Green Button issue at my K-3 by choosing the Av-Shift option in the programming e-wheel function for the X-setting. Now the green button works in X-setting on my K-3.

I guess I forgot to read the manual properly.

I also fixed the Tv issue - the camera changed the shutterspeed as I pressed the release button. I had forgotten the C-function 6 was in position 2 - which will override a faulty shuttere speed setting.