I really have to read other responses before I make my quips (which see)

I actuallywon't eat turn at all, cooked or raw.

Mark - I didn't look at your zombie stuff - until Marco said one was funny and it was so I looked but I really have an inability to cope with seeing disfigurement, especially when accompanied by blood
even if it is artificial - NSFA :-)

ann