knarf wrote:

>Wow, Mark!  I was totally making that shit up as I went along. Who knew it was
>actually accurate?

;-)

By the way, there *is* disagreement among historians about whether the
goal of Hitler's invasion of Russia was the destruction of the
communist Soviet Union itself or to convince Britain to surrender by
removing the USSR as a potential ally. There are good cases made on
both sides.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com