Joe,

I am so sorry to hear this... And since the morning when I read that, I've been at a complete loss not knowing what to write...

I recalled some exchanges over the years. Among those was an unexpected surprise holiday greeting back in 2008 and then in 2009.
Those and other bright moments are greatfully remembered.

And here are a couple of your images that I still remember from the early
days of PUG (and PDML) some 15 years ago:
http://pug.komkon.org/00marc/oldmasters.htm
http://pug.komkon.org/00janu/cloudfan.htm
Those are charming! I love sunsets too...

You'll be missed here...

Igor