Wow - sorry to hear this, Joe. You'll be missed.

On 11/27/2015 10:30 PM, Joseph McAllister wrote:
On Nov 27, 2015, at 1:35 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
I'm squinting a little but I can't see you.

All I see are black letters on a field of white.

Kenneth Waller

In the not too distant future, that is all you'll see from this tired old
photo=weenie.

First found in late 2014, cancer of the left kidney. By last week, cancer is is
now chewing up my right kidney, my lower spine, pelvis, bladder, my brain and
my right femur.. Rapid, greedy and uncomfortable to sit around in it's pain,
it's going to be a short year, or at best a short 2016.

Am planning on selling or donating  most of my loot.  Not organized as yet, but
I will find someone to list everything photo,  Plans to deal with my imagery as
well as my family's geneology may have to evaporate along with my brain.

Over 1500 PDML msgs to read. May not get too much done as the brain is damaged.
MRI in two weeks will tell that story.

It's been fun allowing my thoughts mingle with such depth of experience and
humor.

I may or may not respond read or answer or reply, but will try.

J.J.McA

---