They used to sell Pentax, in the actual stores, (Last thing I saw regularly carried was that quirky little digital Optio MX, (the MX-1 wasn't the first time Pentax has tried to capitalize, poorly, on a classic name, as you can see they tried it with the MX twice), see here for a review, for those who don't remember.

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/OPTMX/OMXA.HTM