From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Boris Liberman
Sent: Wednesday, 6 January 2016 05:20
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Looking back at very difficult year

Hello.

It seems that the 2015 has been one of if not the most difficult year in my
life so far. Back in
March, just a few days after we signed a contract for our own apartment, my
father passed away from
cardiac arrest. It was unexpected, it was very quick, it wash shocking and very
painful for my
mother, my brother and myself.

Some of you I contacted privately on this when the wound was still very fresh.
And to some of you I
owe great debt now. I don't think that it is possible to fully recover from the
death of someone
dear and close, especially from the closest family. At least, as time goes by,
I could regain most
of my self, although my outlook at many things now has changed a lot.

As it learned later, about the same time a good friend of mine, former
class-mate from my school in
Moscow also died. He was among the people of whom I wouldn't even dare think
that something like
this could happen. Apparently, he wasn't very healthy and few weeks after his
mother passed away, he
followed...

Boris