On 2/17/2016 2:01 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:

On 2/17/2016 12:20 PM, mike wilson wrote:
On 17 February 2016 at 14:45 "P.J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:

The most important part, the size comparison between the K-1 and K-3.

Nope, not important at all.  Does it have a thing that shall not be named?

I don't see one in the photo PJ linked.

It doesn't and no future Pentax camera will. This was passed on to us
by Don Nelson, the Pentax rep. who was on the PDML (lurking, not
posting) for many years. He was Pentax's official representative on
the list for a long time and was the organizer of the Grandfather
Mountain Nature Photography Weekend (where, not coincidentally,
several of us got to try out Pentax's first DSLR several weeks before
it became available). He preferred to keep his presense on the List
quiet, but as he's long retired now I think he deserves
acknowledgement and credit. He went above and beyond the call of duty
for many of us over the years, the sneak preview of the ist-D being
only one example. (BTW: He's in very poor health now, in an Assisted
Living facility due to the worsening of his Parkinson's.)

Very sad. Best wishes to him if you are in contact with him. I remember him as a classic southern gentleman and a pleasure to talk to.

bill