Steve(s) - my vid doesn't play for me on ebay either - if I'm in Firefox... but it will in Chrome It's in the enforced translation to the display in ebay that is messing with you...

I got crib specs from atech on ebay in HTML so all I needed to do was paste it in to my description and replace 11xx's with the 11 character youtube file name ...

ann

On 4/5/2016 7:01 PM, steve harley wrote:
On 2016-03-29 15:07 , Steve Cottrell wrote:

At the moment it is. The thing about Youtube which is so shit is that it
doesn't matter what format you upload your video in, Youtube will re-
encode it into Flash Video which has major suckage factors.

i don't have Flash installed for my browser (Safari), so YouTube automatically switches to HTML5 video (and loads what is probably an MP4 version)

Ann's video doesn't play for me on eBay, but i bet the embed code she used assumes i have Flash; it plays fine on YouTube