I have two BErt and I Albums and I had the book too but not sure where it is...
"How far is east Vasselboro?"  "Don't you move a goddamn inch"

the "scrod" joke I remember was about a tourist in Boston asking a cabby where he could get Scrod and the
cabby replied  "I didn't know that verb had a past plu-perfect"

ann