On 4/24/2016 1:35 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

Paul Stenquist wrote:
Very nice. Love the sea-green color the light creates in the wave.. i
might crop a bit off the left and top but that’s a purely subjective
thing. The bird perched on the rock is a nice little extra.

Thanks, good point on the cropping.  Here is a recropped version:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/26014058824/in/album-72157667531402885/

It took several tries to get the bird to stay there. It kept trying to
fly off before the glue on its feet had set.

That's what the nail gun if for.