On 5/2/2016 6:52 PM, Christine Aguila wrote:
Woo!  Hoo!  Go Pentax!  Can’t wait to hear your views, Bill!  Cheers, Christine

Very early in (I think my selfie is picture 16).

It's chunkier than the K3, but still comfortable enough. It's solid. It has one could put a 200mm lens on it and hammer nails kind of solid.

The viewfinder is a bit of a disappointment. One of the things I was looking forward to was an LX sized FF viewfinder. The K1 finder is bigger than the K3 finder, but not hugely so. It is pretty bright and has enough tooth that manual focus is doable.

The shutter button is really hair trigger. They moved the review button into the operations area for some reason.

More to come....

bill