Bah humbug.

I had a Live Chat earlier with someone at B&H. They said that they expected the
shipment “within one or two business days” and that they would start shipping
out immediately.

I had originally gone to the Pentax storefront to order from there. First they
were going to require me to establish an account with them (even though I have
had an account and bought multiple thousands of dollars of goods from them in
the past. Guess they lost it.) Then they only had one shipping option, which
required the customer to pay for “Standard Delivery.” I told them what I
thought of their new storefront and went to B&H and got Expedited Shipping for
free. I assumed that major distributors would be pre-stocked before Pentax
started shipping direct to customers.

Oh well, it is not as though I have any commitments or specific timeline. But
still, bah.

stan