On 5/10/2016 8:37 AM, Mark Roberts wrote:
mike wilson wrote:

It's made perfectly clear on joining that the list is plain text only.  If
someone has something to say that is important enough, they will find a way of
sending it plain text.  I prefer the security and lack of farkles of the present
situation.

When we get it all sorted the List will still be in plain text only.
But people will be able to send email to the server without
reconfiguring their client to send plain text only. (The server will
strip out everything but the plain text before passing it on to the
list.)

This is becoming important because almost all email services default
to HTML text these days and they're (deliberately, in my opinion)
making it more difficult for users to change to plain text only.

They can take my plain text email when they pry it from my cold dead fingers!