We have a list policy?  Does it cover breakage?

On 5/9/2016 11:47 AM, Doug Brewer wrote:
Looking into it in more depth reveals that allowing HTML through Mailman (our list software) entails suspending content filtering, which then allows file attachments through. I am hesitant to remove the filtering, imagining all sorts of trouble with attachments, not least of which would be the open invitation to send malicious content.

It is of course possible to migrate to a more HTML-friendly software, but doing so would involve another learning curve I'm not sure I'm willing to experience, since Mailman serves our purposes quite well and has done since I took over, with the occasional hiccup.

Note that this is not list policy I'm talking about, but rather my personal preference. I'm willing to take into consideration arguments for and against the ability to experience pink 36pt fonts for the PDML.