On 6/26/2016 10:15 PM, Bill wrote:
On 6/26/2016 8:14 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
Cattle isn't spelled "girls".

You are talking about the Welsh.

Yeah, Scotland has sheep!

On June 26, 2016 5:52:27 PM PDT, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com>
wrote:
On 6/26/2016 4:54 PM, Steve Cottrell wrote:
On 24/6/16, Bipin Gupta, discombobulated, unleashed:

One ridiculous law was that a newly married
Scott couple had to send the bride for the first night to the
British
Governor. What a shame.

I didn't know about that one - hot dog.

It's alright Bipin, the Scots have been taking their revenge for it for

several centuries now. Capturing English girls and making women out of
them has been a Scottish rite of passage for a very long time.