Thanks for sharing Ann.

My father lives in South Texas, he is 90 and the heat is taking a toll
on him too.  He normally walks for his health and now he can't with
temps in the 100's and heat index in the 110's.  His AC cannot keep up
with the constant heat and its like eighty something in the house most
of the time.  I hope the heat breaks soon.

I cannot get into your gallery, it asked me for a password.

Gonz

--
-- Reduce your Government Footprint