I do, Brian - but I'm not often minded to comment.  I'm sure others may feel
the same way.  Does the site have a hit counter installed?

John in Brisbane

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Brian Walters
Sent: Monday, 12 September 2016 15:13
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: PESO: Intl. Photo Day 2016

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016, at 10:23 AM, Stanley Halpin wrote:
> Better late than never?

Of course!

Very international in flavour - we have almost identical shopfronts here in
most suburbs.

Actually I'm beginning to wonder if the PUG has run its course. It's getting to
that time of year when themes for 2017 need to be selected but it seems that
interest in the PUG is waning.  There's still a reasonable level of
contribution each month but, over the past few months there's been little or no
feedback.  Is anyone actually looking at it each month?

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia