Certainly glad to hear that you want to press on BRian, I had incorrectly thought your comment reflected your weariness.

But i do have trouble sometimes coming up with anything at all for some of the themes and the restriction of the one day shoot, especially a day in August,
I find difficult.  Lets move world photo day to Spring or fall :-)

ann