Saw the news story a few minutes ago.

Apparently it happened in 2014, "state sponsored hackers", but Yahoo
didn't find it until August this year. I can't tell if they got any of
my information or not, but I went ahead and changed my password. The
only thing I used it for was a backup of PDML in case Roadrunner went
down again. And now that I'm using Earthlink for email, I probably don't
need it for that.

Anyway, I went ahead and changed my password.