On Mon, Sep 26, 2016, at 09:44 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 2:54 PM, John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> > How many online accounts do you have that require a password?
> >
> > If you create a strong password for each of them, how do you keep track
> > of them & remember what they are?

>  I have a book with each site and password Its a big book

I use an encrypted text file - actually two encrypted text files. The
first lists usernames and/or email addresses and has references to line
numbers in the second where the passwords are listed. This way I only
need to remember the two (different) passwords that decrypt the text
files.  In practice, I can usually remember important passwords so I
rarely need to resort to the text files.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia