On 10/12/2016 4:58 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Are you printing with "PS Elements controls printing" or using the printer's
color controls?
I don't know and don't know how to tell... that was what I hoped someone would tell me. :-) Hey weren't you the one that you said you removed profiles and let the printer rule? The printing isn't bad , just different across printers - I can't tell the r220 that I'm using double sided matte, though
  To get accurate results you need to use the former. Accurate profiles are
also an issue. Can you choose a paper for which ics profiles for your printers
are available? That makes all the difference.

Paul via phone