On 10/13/2016 11:49 AM, Jack Davis wrote:

One of my first digital SLR shots. Taken in Jan '06 with my new K10D.
A foggy morning along the Sacramento river. Was completely socked in
when I arrived, but after a bit of chilly patience, the fog began to clear.
Wanted to leave the left shore pines just faintly visible.
Ten plus years ago, but I can still feel the quiet damp fog and sense my
shiver of excited anticipation.
Still had my manual M lenses and don't recall for certain, but think it was
probably shot with a well used one-touch Pentax 28-80.

Comments?

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=1108

Just as a matter of taste, I would prefer the pines on the far shore to
be slightly less visible; a more subtle hint of their presence.