I think you're on to something P.J. I looked again.. the artwork is decidedly menacing...

I said before I'd have liked it better if thelittle girl (Igor, is that your daughter?) wasn't posing, but that would change thestory so now I'm not sure...

that forced smile and her being all dolled upand the scariness of the artwork make a certain kind of ominous statement.