Hi All:

I had a great day with the lovely Jan & John Coyle!  Really super time, and the
Coyles are absolutely lovely.  Here’s a small gallery of the scene on Michigan
Ave., which was flooded with Cubs fans.  I got downtown a bit early to get some
quick shots before meeting the Coyles.  Once we hooked up, we strolled the
galleries at the art museum.  Then a quick stop at the Bean and then some
pub-grub and a meet up with the Sullivan’s. Great to see Lynn & Bob.  I haven’t
seen them in a long time. The best shot in the gallery is the last one, which
is a nice shot of the Coyles.  I think you’ll all agree their lovely spirit
shines through!

Here’s the link:  http://caguilaphotography.com/coylecubs/index.html

Great to meet you guys!
Big cheers, Christine