Thanks for sharing Christine.
The city sure deserved this honor !
Good to see what appears to be a peaceful dem\onstration for once !

The Coyle's will surely never forget their visit to the Windy CIty for many reasons.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christine Aguila" <christ...@caguila.com>
Subject: Re: Chicago PDML meetup

Hi All:

I had a great day with the lovely Jan & John Coyle! Really super time, and the Coyles are absolutely lovely. Here’s a small gallery of the scene on Michigan Ave., which was flooded with Cubs fans. I got downtown a bit early to get some quick shots before meeting the Coyles. Once we hooked up, we strolled the galleries at the art museum. Then a quick stop at the Bean and then some pub-grub and a meet up with the Sullivan’s. Great to see Lynn & Bob. I haven’t seen them in a long time. The best shot in the gallery is the last one, which is a nice shot of the Coyles. I think you’ll all agree their lovely spirit shines through!

Here’s the link:  http://caguilaphotography.com/coylecubs/index.html

Great to meet you guys!
Big cheers, Christine