On 11/13/2016 8:52 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
I continue to be fascinated with focusing the moon. This is as close to there
earth as it will come in my lifetime. It’s one day short of full here, but that
gives it a bit of dimension.  I can’t get any closer. This is the Pentax D FA
150-450 with the A 2X S converter. to yield 900 mm. Manual focus. f8, 1/200th,
ISO 400.

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=18310218&size=lg

Well I'm glad you got a good shot of it. I figured since it would still be "full" I'd try tonight. So of course it's now mostly cloudy.

Remember always take the shot when it's available, don't wait.

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen