Thank you for your response, Paul.

Could you plse indicate which properties (or lack of properties) make
the K1 ill suited for this task?

I could hand the films over to a specialized company, but I enjoy so
much doing things myself :-)

Greetz, Jos

On 24-Nov-16 14:08, Paul Stenquist wrote:
No, it's not a good idea. A DSLR is ill suited to the task of movie film
transfer. There are machines that transfer film quickly and efficiently, as
well as hundreds of companies that offer the service.

Paul via phone