Myriad reasons why it's ill suited. As you said you're introducing a lot of
variables: projector, screen and more. Plus you'll have to shut down every time
the K-1 reaches its video recording limit. Then you'll have to edit the breaks.
Film transfer isn't very expensive. Find a good supplier and let them handle
the job.

Paul via phone