You know, I've heard several US visitors to Kruger refer to our similar looking Ground Hornbills as Turkey Buzzards so the term must be in common usage over there. I think we discussed this before.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Jack Davis
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 1:57 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Buzzard Pair/Hint of Fall

Yeah, but it seams the US has been
allowed the exception of a distinction
between buzzards and Turkey Vultures.
Free country!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 30, 2016, at 2:45 PM, Daniel J. Matyola <danmaty...@gmail.com> wrote:

These birds are actually vultures, not buzzards.
Buzzards are hawks of the Buteo genus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzzard
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkey_vulture

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 5:39 PM, John <sesso...@earthlink.net> wrote:

On 11/30/2016 3:02 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

Jack Davis wrote:

You fear maybe having been overcome with buyer's remorse? I don't think
lenses are ever cheep enough to satisfy a wife..if you have
one of those.

I was married for a year, fortunately I can occasionally learn from my
mistakes.
PTSD will do that for ya'.

follow the directions.

---